MAKING OUR "BEST-IN-CLASS" ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE EVEN BETTER
Mercedes-Benz customers enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having "on-call" help available 24 hours a day. It is a standard that has long set us apart from other luxury car makers. We're committed to constantly improving our "best-in-class" service, by providing additional benefits to our customers.
Enhanced free towing for out of warranty customers
Effective January 1, 2011 we are expanding our Roadside Assistance Program to include free towing to the nearest authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership for all eligible Mercedes-Benz customers who experience a mechanical issue or are involved in an accident. Free towing was formerly provided only for repairs covered under warranty.
Effective January 1, 2011, even our customers with Mercedes-Benz vehicles that are beyond their warranty periods can receive free towing to the nearest authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer in the event of a mechanical issue or an accident. Customers with out of warranty vehicles must meet this simple requirement to qualify for the expanded coverage:
Your vehicle must have been regularly serviced at an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership prior to your Roadside Assistance request.
This added benefit provides another reason for servicing your vehicle at your authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, where certified mechanics using only Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts provide the kind of care that will keep you and your Mercedes-Benz on the road for years to come.
If you have additional questions regarding the enhanced Roadside Assistance
services, please call our program information hotline, at
The Mercedes-Benz 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Program provides help when you need it most replacing a flat tire, delivering a jump start in the event of a dead battery, or providing a few gallons of fuel should you accidentally run out. Simply dial the Roadside Assistance 800 number or push the Wrench Button, and Mercedes-Benz personnel are dispatched to your location at no charge for all eligible Mercedes-Benz vehicles.*
* Please note that in certain unique circumstances, additional charges may apply
to Sign & Drive. For certain models (i.e.: AMG) which have no spare tire,
Roadside Assistance provides inflation of a flat tire after using the vehicle's
Tirefit puncture sealant. For vehicles with a spare tire not in working order
towing and/or additional charges may be required.
Should your vehicle experience a mechanical issue or be involved in an accident, Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance will arrange for a tow to the nearest authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer at no charge for all eligible Mercedes-Benz vehicles. In the event of an accident, Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Centers ensure that your vehicle is returned as close to its pre-accident condition as possible, using only Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts.
In certain situations, additional charges may apply. Please see Service Restrictions for full details.
If you're planning a trip in your Mercedes-Benz, we can point the way... free of charge.
We'll provide you with a highlighted route indicating major cities, points of interest, and distances, as well as a convenient list of toll-free phone numbers for major airlines, hotels, and rental car agencies.
At least two weeks before your journey is to begin, call 1-800-FOR-MERCedes
(1-800-367-6372) and request Trip Routing assistance (please have your vehicle's
VIN handy when you call).
If your Mercedes-Benz is still under warranty, Trip Interruption provides
reimbursement to help defray your documented expenditures for accommodations,
meals, and related travel expenses, under these conditions:
- The breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from your home.
- The problem is covered by warranty and renders the vehicle inoperable or unsafe to drive.
- Your vehicle remains overnight(s) at an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership
while repairs are performed.
A Mercedes-Benz dealer will reimburse you up to $300 per night* for documented actual lodging, food, and related travel expenses, for a maximum of three consecutive nights from your vehicle's initial disablement.
In the event a technician is called upon for repairs beyond the complimentary services, and the repair is not covered under any Mercedes-Benz warranty or a warranty determination cannot be made at that time, service labor and parts charges may be assessed. Please note that the service technician cannot determine whether a particular repair at the breakdown site is covered by warranty; therefore dealership personnel will provide the appropriate refund in qualifying cases
CALL 1-800-FOR-MERCedes (1-800-367-6372) Please have the following information ready:
- Vehicle Identification Number
- Year, Model, and Color of Vehicle
- Telephone Number Where You Can Be Reached
- Disabled Location of Vehicle
- Description of Problem
If your vehicle is equipped with mbrace™ and you are a mbrace™ subscriber:
- Press the Wrench Button* in your vehicle (located in armrest or overhead console).
- You will be connected with a Roadside Assistance Dispatcher.
- mbrace™ will automatically send the dispatcher information about your vehicle type and location.**
- Describe the problem you are experiencing to the Dispatcher.
- The Dispatcher will send appropriate service personnel to your location.
mbrace™ Mobile Application (for iPhone and BlackBerry):
- Launch the application
- Login with your Account Number and PIN (If you forget your mbrace™ account number or PIN. Call the Mercedes-Benz mbrace Response Center at 1-866-990-9007 or press the i-Button in your vehicle)
- Touch or scroll and click on the Assistance button to access Assistance screen
- Touch or scroll and click on the "Call" button next to Call M-B Roadside Assistance.
* See your operator's manual for complete instructions.
** Only where cellular and GPS are available.